Ocean Samadhi 2021 – Corfu, Greece
July 18 @ 9:00 am - July 23 @ 10:00 pm€199 – €399
Summer Celebration with Mirabai Ceiba & Friends in Corfu, Greece
With a sweet longing and an open heart, we invite you all to celebrate life,
friendship and connectedness, together with people coming from different places and lifestyles, to experience together six days of music, yoga, meditation, chanting, dance, embraced by sun, stars, olive groves, sand, and the blue Mediterranean Sea. It is a time that is calling for coming together, now more than ever, to maintain our dreams alive, to remember who we really are, and what we really want, to realize that we hold and nurture each other, and most especially, to celebrate that we are alive.
Bring your beloveds, your children; it is a perfect opportunity to deeply bond as a family, and together make a refreshing reset to meet the craziness of our world with new eyes, energy and inspiration.
Open your hands if you want to be held,
Sit down here, this circle has always been here
Open your eyes, see this life
Come near, we are holding each other here!
Markus & Angelika
- 7.30 – 9.00 – Morning practice (Silent Meditation, Yoga, Sun Rise Chanting)
- 9.00 – 10.30 – Breakfast time (you can either have breakfast in the village, your room/hotel or bring your breakfast to the Mandir and have breakfast with those present).
- 10.30 – 13.00 – Main Session – Breath, Body & Voice work, Kundalini Yoga, Meditation, Dance, Chanting
- Your Ocean Time
- 20.00 – 21.30 – Sunset concert, Sharing, Chanting, Meditation
Sunday, July 18th till Friday, July 23rd evening
The Gayatri Mandir is an open air “temple” in the olive groves, close to the ocean, with magical sceneries. Cushions will be provided, but you are welcome to bring your own for added comfort. The floor will be clean and smooth. Chairs will be available for those who need them.
We start on Sunday July 18th at 9.00 am with registrations, the opening ceremony starts at 10.30 – so we advise everyone to arrive on Saturday July 17th at the latest.
We end the gathering on Friday, July 23rd with a Closing Ceremony from 20.00 – 22.00.
For everyone who decides to join us – please make sure you
- Contact Jyoti at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are coming with children.
- Select your ticket below & pay the event fee
- Arrange the accommodation according to your preference
- Arrange your travel – purchase your flight ticket
New from this year… any cancellations will only incur a €20 charge per transaction.
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
FOR THOSE COMING WITH CHILDREN?
PLEASE CONTACT JYOTI BEFORE BOOKING AT: